Are You Moving to Texas – California – Georgia?
Are you considering moving to Texas, California, or Georgia? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- Keep your money in your pockets with no taxes on income, pensions, or retirement benefits.
- Enjoy sunny weather with 200-300 days of sunshine per year.
- Eat delicious oysters, crab, and shrimp caught fresh right from the Gulf.
- Warm and dry summers and mild wet winders will have you living comfortably year-round.
- Explore the beauty of nature with volcanoes, beaches, 9 national parks and more.
- If you like food, San Francisco has more restaurants per capita than any other city in the U.S.
- If you’re looking to work at a big company, Georgia is home to 16 Fortune 500 companies.
- Get aquatic at the Georgia Aquarium which is the largest aquarium in the world.
- Make travel easier by living near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta where you have easy access to 75 countries and 150 U.S. cities that are just one non-stop plane ride away.