Are You Moving to Tennessee – Washington – Kentucky?
Are you considering moving to Tennessee, Washington, or Kentucky? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- Enjoy your retirement in the state that Bankrate.com recently ranked as the #1 spot to retire.
- Music lovers will get their fill in a state that is home to the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
- See if you can order “Meat and Three” at a local restaurant – a classic southern dish that includes one meat and three vegetables (with one “vegetable” usually being macaroni and cheese).
- If you like majestic forests, you’re in luck! Almost half of Washington is forested, giving it its name, the Evergreen State.
- Visit an iconic piece of architecture in the Space Needle, built for the 1962 Seattle World’s Fair.
- Enjoy a seafood treat with locally grown clams, mussels, oysters, and Dungeness crab.
- Explore the world’s largest cave system – Mammoth Cave National Park.
- Plan a trip to the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs in Louisville – one of the most iconic horse races in the world.
- Eat these interesting named foods that you can find in Kentucky: Hot Browns, Burgoo, Benedictine, and Spoonbread.