Are You Moving to Pennsylvania – Virginia – Ohio?
Are you considering moving to Pennsylvania, Virginia, or Ohio? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- If you like Football, you can enjoy 2 of the NFL’s greatest franchises – the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Indulge in some local favorites, like the Philadelphia cheesesteak and soft pretzel.
- Visit the famous Punxsutawney Phil on Groundhog’s Day and find out how long winter will last.
- Brush up on your U.S. history by visiting the sites of some key civil war battlefields.
- Have a successful career in a state that boasts a low unemployment rate with industries ranging from agriculture to tourism to government services.
- Visit the largest office building in the world – the Pentagon in Arlington, VA.
- Earn a higher education degree with one of the largest public higher education systems in the country.
- Satisfy your love of jams and jellies by visiting the J. M. Smucker Company in Orville, OH.
- Root for a wide variety of sports teams from college to the pros. The popular Ohio State Buckeyes make their home in Columbus, with pro teams residing in Cincinnati and Cleveland.