Are You Moving to Oregon – Delaware – Oklahoma?
Are you considering moving to Oregon, Delaware, or Oklahoma? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- Have someone else fill up your gas tank as Oregon is only 1 of 2 states with mandatory free full service gas stations (NJ is the other one).
- You might want to move to Portland, voted one of the most livable cities in America.
- Save some cash when you shop in Oregon because there is no sales tax in this state.
- Visit the Brandywine Valley to see some of the most amazing mansions and gardens in the country.
- Enjoy not having to pay any state sales, local sales, inheritance, and personal property taxes.
- You can enjoy this tax haven while still living close to major metropolitan cities – DC, Philadelphia, and Baltimore are all short drives away.
- Take an exciting canoe ride through the Illinois River or take a hike in one of Oklahoma’s 35 state parks.
- Water sports are very popular here with temperatures reaching above 105 degrees over 40 days a year.
- Learn the history of the parking meter – Carl Magee invented them in 1935, with the fist one being installed in Oklahoma City.