Are You Moving to North Carolina – Colorado – Nevada?
Are you considering moving to Massachusetts, Maryland, or Washington DC? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- Learn some history by visiting the numerous Civil War battlefields and museums.
- Get your NASCAR on at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Indulge your sweet tooth in some Krispy Kreme donuts, founded in North Carolina in 1937.
- Enjoy the majestic mountains in the winter with an exciting ski trip.
- Comfort yourself in the fact that Colorado is one of the healthiest states in the country.
- Discover some fun facts – did you know that there is no law in Colorado against ripping the tags off of pillows or mattresses?
- Revel in the glamour of the Las Vegas strip.
- Save your money because Nevada has no state income tax and no inheritance, gift or estate tax.
- If you do gamble, know that video slot machines must pay a minimum of 75% back to the player over the lifetime of the slot machine.