Are You Moving to New York – New Jersey – Florida?
Are you considering moving to New York, New Jersey, or Florida? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- Enjoy a diverse landscape – from the bright lights of New York City to the sparkling beauty of the Finger Lakes.
- Eat at some of the best restaurants that can be found anywhere throughout the world.
- Ride on one of the easiest transportation systems in the world that runs 24/7.
- Live in a nice rural community while enjoying a short commute to some major metropolitan areas – Philadelphia and New York City.
- Be adventurous at the many casinos that line the Atlantic City boardwalk.
- Take a break from pumping your own gas – NJ gas stations are 100% full service.
- Soak in some sun on the nearly 1,200 miles of coastline and fun filled beaches
- Enjoy warm weather all year long – some areas in the winter can go up to 68 degrees!
- Save some cash in a state that has no state income tax.