Are You Moving to Illinois – Connecticut – Arizona?
Are you considering moving to Illinois, Connecticut, or Arizona? Here are some interesting facts to help you make your decision.
- Take yourself out to the ballgame at the iconic Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs.
- Shop to your heart’s content at the Magnificent Mile – a popular shopping area in the Near North Side of Chicago.
- Visit Metropolis, IL, the birthplace of Superman and home to the Super Museum which contains the world’s largest private Superman collection.
- Have fun with your candy at the Pez Candy museum and factory.
- Spend some time in Mystic Country for some family fun at the Mystic Aquarium, Mystic seaport, and the specialty boutiques in the downtown area.
- If you don’t like to walk on your hands when you cross the street, don’t worry, it’s illegal to do so in the capital of Hartford.
- If you dislike rain, Arizona can offer you over 300 days of sunny weather.
- Enjoy the splendor of the Grand Canyon – one of the most powerful landscapes in the entire country.
- For the car collectors out there, take advantage of the arid climate which helps prevent rust on your classic cars.