Moving Tip of The Week – Make Sure You Prepare Your Car Properly If You Are Having It Shipped
Having your vehicle shipped may seem like a simple process. But it’s more than just handing your keys over to your auto shipper. Here are several thing to think about and consider when shipping your car:
- Not all cars cost the same to ship.
- Make sure your car is clean inside and out. This will allow to you take a good look at the condition of your car so you can better spot damage once the car is delivered. Also, leaving loose items within your car could cause damage if they shift around during transit.
- Make sure your auto shipper knows how to turn off your car alarm if you have one.
- An inoperable car may cost more to ship than one that functions.
- Make sure your auto shipper knows about any quirks related to your car (such as a tricky way to start it).
Read our full Auto Shipping guide here: http://www.123movers.com/moving-guides/preparing-your-vehicle-for-shipping/