Guide to Living With a Roommate
Living with a roommate? Here is a basic guide to get you through the essentials:
- Put it in writing: Put down on paper the roles and responsibilities of each roommate.
- Lay out the rules: Discuss basic guidelines for everyday living such as music volume, cleanliness standards, and guest policies.
- Communicate: Like with any relationship, communication is essential to fostering an open and honest atmosphere.
- Respect: Respect your roommate like you’d want them to respect you. You have to live together, might as well get along and like each other.
- Get to Know Each Other: Take the time to get to know your roommate on a more personal level. What are their likes and dislikes? What makes them happy or upset? Knowing these things will ultimately help you achieve the rest of the items on this list.
Read more about these roommate guidelines at 123Movers.com – Guide to Living With a Roommate
Image Source: http://pick-and-pack.ca/